My Business Ethics class is working with another to bridge what we are studying. I have no idea what I'm going to take from this. . . I have no idea what I'm going to add to this.
Funding and Achievement:
Why is school funding unequal?
What do teacher salaries look like?
How has teacher work changed?
What is tenure?
Is there a need to join a professional union?
Why is professional development important?
Who are the people which impact a teacher's workday?
Why do students drop out before completing high school?
Why is there an achievement gap?
Politics and Democracy in Public Education:
What are the politics behind "No Child Left Behind" and "Race to the Top"?
What is the role of state and local politics in education?
What does AYP represent?
What are the major roles of local districts and school boards?
How do teachers make political decisions in the classroom?
What does a democratic society expect of its schools?
What is marginalization?
What is the relationship between a universal education and democratic citizenship?
How can we make our schools more democratic?
Yeah - thank GOD for the internet. . . or should that be thank Al Gore?
No comments:
Post a Comment