23 November 2010

The Power I Didn't Know I Have. . .

I’ve been blamed for my older brother getting angry about our childhood.
I’ve been blamed for his being cranky because he’s stressed.
I’ve been blamed for his being jealous of my being in this family.
I’ve been blamed for his being stressed about his home life and finances.
I’ve been blamed for his ex-girlfriend being angry at anyone in this family.
I’ve been blamed for his daughter lying to everyone about anything.
I’ve been blamed for his daughter telling me first instead of her dad.
I’ve been blamed for his daughter not telling all the details of what was said.
I’ve been blamed for his daughter keeping secrets about things she doesn’t have to tell.
I’ve been blamed for his son making messes when he only comes here on weekends.
I’ve been blamed for his son leaving lights and the t.v. on all day.
I’ve been blamed for our dad treating people crappy.
I’ve been blamed for our dad not watching what he eats and not taking care of himself.
I’ve been blamed for our mom not liking how I do things even if it’s so she doesn’t have to do it.
I’ve been blamed for our mom and dad not liking my cooking since I don’t do it her way.
I’ve been blamed for dogs peeing in the truck when I didn’t have dogs in the truck.
I’ve been blamed for dogs having diarrhea when I know how to cure it.
I’ve been blamed for dogs being constipated when I know how to cure that, too.
I’ve been blamed for dogs getting into fights even when they aren’t my dogs.
I’ve been blamed for dents in trucks that I don’t drive.
I’ve been blamed for the failings and problems in this family.
I’m powerful. . . and didn’t know it.

No comments: