18 November 2010

I love. . .


I love my humanity.
I love my intelligence.
I love my curly hair.
I love my green eyes.
I love my life as I live it to enjoy what’s around me.
I love my comfort with myself no matter what others say.
I love my acceptance of the odd and unusual.
I love my enjoyment of simple humor.
I love my forgiveness when you’re cruel.
I love my strength in my beliefs be they mainstream or not.
I love my admittance when I’m wrong.
I love my desire to learn more and more.
I love my defense of those who are not widely accepted.
I love my ability to educate those who don’t understand others lifestyle or beliefs.
I love my mom.
I love my desire to love my dad.
I love my hope for being loved.
I truly love myself. . . absolutely, without doubt or complete reason.

No comments: